APPLY TO SERVE
JUNIOR CABIN LEADER
Each Junior Cabin Leader is teamed with a Senior counterpart for the duration of each week, as the primary care-givers over a cabin of campers. They also take part in all program and skills areas of the camp experience. They will rotate through different camp responsibilities or positions at the Directors discretion. Applicants must be 16-17 years of age and should enjoy working with children.
As part of the cabin leader duo, a Junior Cabin Leader will assist in bringing the fun into their cabin's week of camp, participating in every aspect of the week-long experience. Click APPLY NOW or use the scroll bar to the right to obtain more details.
Requirements for Junior Cabin Leader
1.16-17 years of age.
2.Willingness to learn and grow as you serve our campers.
3.Attendance and involvement within a local church.
4.Completed Summer Staff Application.
5.Participation in pre-season staff training retreat. See staff application form for details.
6.Notification of program withdrawal a minimum of 30 days prior to start-date.
Expectations For Junior Cabin Leaders - Ages 16-17
- Three balanced meals and an evening snack, each day.
- Directors free staff tuck, Monday through Friday.
- A free camp T-shirt and 50% off a staff hoodie. Hoodie purchase is optional. You may deduct the cost from your honorarium.
- Skills in servant leadership, through daily guidance.
- Will receive $200 honorarium for full summer of service.