APPLY TO SERVE
JUNIOR SUPPORT WORKER
Our Junior Support Worker program is the entry level Summer Service Opportunity. Applicants must be 16+ years of age and able to serve under our Senior Support Workers. Areas of work may include but not be limited to grounds-keeping, kitchen-help, facilities-care and general maintenance.
At the director's discretion, one junior cabin leader will be selected to this position. The Director may choose to rotate junior cabin leaders into this position. In an effort to avoid overstaffing, the director reserves the right to send home one junior cabin leader or one junior support staff.
Use the scroll bar to the right to obtain more details.
These staffers will also be privileged to undergo some unique leadership and team-building experiences with the Camp Director as part of their program. Click APPLY NOW.
Requirements for Junior Support Workers
1.16+ years of age.
2.Willingness to learn and grow as you serve our camp.
3.Attendance and involvement within a local church.
4.Completed Summer Staff Application.
5.Participation in pre-season staff training retreat. See staff application form for details.
6.Notification of program withdrawal a minimum of 30 days prior to start-date.
Expectations for Junior Support Workers - Ages 16+
- Three balanced meals and an evening snack, each day.
- Directors free staff tuck, Monday through Friday.
- A free camp T-shirt and 50% off a staff hoodie. Hoodie purchase is optional. You may deduct the cost from your honorarium.
- Skills in servant leadership, through daily guidance.
- Will receive a $50 honorarium for each full week completed to a maximum of $250.