APPLY TO SERVE
Camp Pastors, Guest Speakers and Worship Leaders carry the spiritual component of our camps. Each day, through chapel and camp-fire sessions, we take time to focus on worship and learning from God's Word. The teaching and song content should be focused on the camp theme; taken from a different portion of Scripture each year.
Camp Pastors and Guest Speakers may also choose to provide oversight into cabin devotional times, though it is not required. Click APPLY NOW or use the scroll bar to the right for more details.
Requirements for Pastors, Speakers & Worship Leaders
1.Minimum 18 years of age and current ministry experience.
2.Fervant dedication to Biblical truth and understanding.
3.Willingness to learn and grow as you serve our campers.
4.Attendance and involvement within a local church.
5.Completed Summer Staff Application.
6.Notification of program withdrawal a minimum of 30 days prior to start-date.
Expectations for Pastors, Speakers & Worship Leaders
- Three balanced meals and an evening snack, each day.
- Directors free staff tuck, Monday through Friday.
- A free camp T-shirt and 50% off a staff hoodie. Hoodie purchase is optional. You may deduct the cost from your honorarium.
- Skills in servant leadership, through team ministry.
- Will receive a $80 per day honorarium.